- Fan sponsorship packages during a Sprint or Nationwide event
- At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Gates open at 9 a.m.
Race and Package Options
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the Sprint All-Star race on Saturday, May 17, at 9 p.m., with access to high-stakes qualifying round that night as well as the race itself ($2,000 value)
- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the Nationwide race on Saturday, May 24, at 2:45 p.m., with access to all Nationwide practice and qualifying sessions as well as to the race itself ($400 value)
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the Sprint race on Sunday, May 25, at 6 p.m., with access to all Sprint and Nationwide practices and qualifying sessions as well as to the races themselves ($2,000 value)
All three packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only for Nationwide pass holders). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
During the afternoon on Saturday, May 24, the Nationwide zips into the eleventh week of its season—and kicks off a full weekend of asphalt-rattling racing. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars.
Less than 24 hours after the Nationwide event, the track will come alive once again for the Sprint race. In the fourteenth event of the year-long series, drivers will test their limits to determine who will be victorious and who will have to wear their helmet home in shame. Fans can also catch Sprint series stars on May 17 during the 30th running of the all-star race, which will pit the sport's icons against each other in a battle for $1 million in prizes.