- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the Sprint race on Sunday, March 30, at 1 p.m., with access to all practices and qualifying sessions on March 28–30 as well as to the race itself ($2,000 value)
- At Martinsville Speedway
- Gates open: 9 a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday<p>
The package includes the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a Tommy Baldwin Racing car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend. You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars.
- No need to purchase a ticket for the race; you can watch it from pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.<p>
On Sunday, March 30, Sprint zips into the sixth week of its season—and kicks off a full weekend of racing in the process. A year ago, the winner of the race went on to win the entire year-long series, and this year’s contest will be equally critical in determining who will ultimately raise their fist in victory and who will wear their helmet home in shame.