- Fan sponsorship packages during a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series or NASCAR Nationwide Series event
- At New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Gates open at 9:30 a.m. on both days
Race and Package Options
- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday, July 12, at 3:30 p.m., with access to all NASCAR Nationwide Series practice and qualifying sessions as well as to the race itself ($400 value)
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Sprint Series race on Sunday, July 13, at 1 p.m., with access to all NASCAR Sprint and Nationwide Series practices and qualifying sessions as well as to the races themselves ($2,000 value)
All three packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only for Motorsports Group sponsors). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On July 12, the NASCAR Nationwide Series zips into the 17 week of its season—and kicks off a full weekend of asphalt-rattling racing. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars.
Less than 24 hours later, the track will come alive once again for the NASCAR Sprint Series race. In the 22nd event of the year-long series, drivers will test their limits to determine who will be victorious and who will have to wear their helmet home in shame.