What You'll Get
- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Nationwide race on Saturday, August 16, at 2:45 p.m. with access to all Nationwide practice and qualifying sessions from August 15–16 as well as to the race itself ($400 value)
- At Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Gates open at 9:30 a.m.
The package includes the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a Motorsports Group car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend. You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On August 16, the NASCAR Nationwide Series zips into the 22nd week of its season—and closes out a packed weekend of racing in the process. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars. Not only that, but the results could play a role in determining who will be crowned champion and who wears their helmet home in disappointment at season's end.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2014. Limit 8/person. Rsvp req'd 15 days prior to race; if not redeemed by 12 days prior, late fee of $100 applies. Redeem by showing valid ID matching name on voucher at Credential Hauler on 8/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects RaceDaySponsor.com's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call RaceDaySponsor.com upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18+ w/ valid government-issued ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.