- Fan sponsorship packages during a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series or NASCAR Nationwide Series event
- At Kansas Speedway
- Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Race and Package Options
- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday, October 4, at 2:30 p.m., with access to all Nationwide practices and qualifying sessions as well as to the race itself ($400 value)
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, October 5, at 1 p.m., with access to all Sprint practices and qualifying sessions as well as to the race itself ($2,000 value)
Both packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only for Nationwide pass holders). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On October 4, the NASCAR Nationwide Series zips into the second-to-last month of its season—kicking off a full weekend of asphalt-rattling racing in the process. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars as they compete for the title of year-end champion.
Less than 24 hours after the Nationwide event, the track will come alive once again for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. As the year-long series approaches its final race, drivers will test their limits to determine who will be crowned the 2014 champion and who will have to wear their helmet home in shame.