- Fan sponsorship packages during a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event
- At Martinsville Speedway
- Gates open at 9:00 a.m.
Race and Package Options
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, October 26, at 1:00 p.m., with access to all Sprint practices and qualifying sessions as well as to the race itself ($2,000 value)
This package includes:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend. You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On October 26, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series caps off a full weekend of high-speed competition. During the Sunday afternoon tilt, cars will battle bumper-to-bumper around the only short track remaining on the series’ schedule. As the year-long series approaches its own finish line, drivers will test their limits to determine who will be crowned the 2014 champion and who will have to wear their helmet home in shame.