- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, September 21, at 2 p.m., with access to all Sprint practices and qualifying sessions on September 19–21 as well as to the race itself ($2,000 value)
- At New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- Gates open at 9:30 a.m.
The package includes the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend. You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On September 21, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series zips into the 30th event of its season—and its second event of the year in Loudon, New Hampshire—kicking off a full weekend of asphalt-rattling racing in the process. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars as they compete for the title of year-end champion. As the year-long series approaches its final race, drivers will test their limits to determine who will be crowned the 2014 champion and who will have to wear their helmet home in shame.