What You'll Get
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the Sprint race on Saturday, May 10, at 6:30 p.m., with access to all practices and qualifying sessions on May 8–10 as well as the race itself ($2,000 value)
- At Kansas Speedway
- Gates open: 9 a.m. each day
The package includes the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a Tommy Baldwin Racing car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend. You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars.
- No need to purchase a ticket for the race; you can watch it from pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On Saturday, May 10, the Sprint zips into the 12th event of its season—and completes a full weekend of racing in the process. With its scheduled 6:30 p.m. starting gun, the race will take place under the romantic glow of lights against a backdrop of the night sky. A year ago, the winner of the race went on to finish second overall in the year-long series, and this year's contest will be equally critical in determining who will ultimately raise their fist in victory and who will wear their helmet home in shame.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2014. Limit 8/person. Rsvp req'd 15 days prior to race. If not redeemed by 12 days prior, late fee of $375 (Sprint series) applies. Redeem by showing valid ID matching name on Groupon at Credential Hauler on 5/8. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects RaceDaySponsor.com's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accomodations, call RaceDaySponsor.com upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18+ w/ valid government-issued ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.