- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the Nationwide race on Sunday, May 18, at 1 p.m., with access to all Nationwide practice and qualifying sessions from May 16–18 as well as to the race itself, plus to the Pro Series East race on Saturday evening ($400 value)
- At Iowa Speedway
The package include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a Motorsports Group car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars.
- No need to purchase a ticket for the race: you can watch it from pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On May 18, the Nationwide zips into the tenth week of its season—and closes out a full weekend of racing in the process. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars. The pole winner in last year's race went on to win the season-long series, and this year's event will play a role in determining who will be crowned champion and who wears their helmet home in disappointment.
3333 Rusty Wallace Dr.
Newton, Iowa 50208Get Directions