What You'll Get
People love an adrenaline rush, which is why we play extreme sports and go bulk shopping. Go big with this deal.
- $6 for one ticket to the Radical Reels Tour (up to a $12 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Redfield Auditorium in the Davidson Math and Science Building at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Radical Reels Tour
- What it is: a collection of short adrenaline-sports films produced by the Banff Centre in Alberta
- What kind of sports: skiing, rock-climbing, BASE jumping, mountain biking, and a few that don’t really have names yet
- Such as: in Wanna Ride?, Maxence Cavalade and François Bon seem to fly using a combination of skis and parasails; in Wingsuit Downhill Target Punch Alexander Polli quite literally flies; in The Rollerman, Jean-Yves Blondeau dons a suit made of wheels and outpaces a motorcycle
- Other impressive uses of wheels: in Endless Roads, seven female longboarders speed down a winding hill in Mallorca, and the professional mountain bikers in Where the Trail Ends seek untested grounds in Argentina, Nepal, and the Gobi Desert
- Aquatic action: Ben Marr takes a nearly religious approach to whitewater kayaking in Of Souls+Water: The Shapeshifter; top kayakers compete in a race down a massive river in Chile in Whitewater Grand Prix: Big Water Enduro
- Toughest battle against a non-aquatic element: Adam Ondra and Chris Sharma screaming down one of the world’s hardest rock faces in Reel Rock 7: La Dura Dura
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 9/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Redfield Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects University of Nevada, Reno's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.