What You'll Get
- $33 for one ticket to Radio 94.7 Presents Electric Christmas 2.0 (up to $54.18 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 10, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- Seating: lower-level section 106, 107, 110, 119, 122, or 123
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Radio 94.7 Presents Electric Christmas 2.0
- Bush: Gavin Rossdale and co. open up a razorblade suitcase of ‘90s hits such as “Machinehead” and “Everything Zen,” along with return-to-form grunge tunes from their latest album The Sea of Memories
- Fitz and The Tantrums: whistles, horns, and soulful vocals only begin to define this L.A. neo-soul band, who has taken over airwaves and TV shows with hits including “The Walker” and “Spark”
- Young the Giant: led by sweet-voiced Sameer Gadhia, the California quintet seem to have come together for the very purpose of inspiring sunny-day head bobbing with genial singles such as “Cough Syrup,” “Apartment,” and “It’s About Time”
- Big Data: this electro-pop act hasn’t even dropped their debut album 2.0 yet (it comes out in 2015), but they’ve already created considerable buzz over the single “Dangerous,” which hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Alternative Songs chart
- Vance Joy: the Australian singer-songwriter behind “From Afar” and “Riptide” is about to gain a lot more fans—he’s been tapped to open for Taylor Swift on her summer 2015 tour
- Joywave: indie-rockers and frequent collaborators with Big Data who recently performed on Late Night with Seth Meyers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 12/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sleep Train Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.