The best present a person can receive is love, but the second-best present is a box of puppies wrapped in money. Give a gift that is almost as good as a money-wrapped dog box with today’s GrouponLive deal for one reserved-seat ticket to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring The Rockettes at Wang Theatre. Seating will be located in the orchestra or balcony section. Choose from the following options:
- For $42, you get one ticket for a non-peak showtime (up to an $84.95 value online, including ticketing fees). Choose from the following shows:
- Thursday, December 8, at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 13, at 7: 30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 14, at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 20, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 21, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, December 22, at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, December 22, at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 27, at 5 p.m.
Wednesday, December 28, at 5 p.m.<p>
- For $47, you get one ticket for a peak showtime (up to a $95.25 value online, including ticketing fees). Choose from the following shows:
- Saturday, December 17, at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, December 17, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 18, at 6 p.m.
- Friday, December 23, at 5 p.m.
- Friday, December 23, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 28, at 2 p.m.<p>
Known for their geometric dancing, luminous costumes, and high-kicking chorus lines that comb the sky with pointed toes, The Rockettes have boosted American spirits and dilated American pupils for nearly 80 years. In this year’s edition of the cherished Christmas spectacular, the dancers grace the Wang Theater’s historic stage to delight families and Busby Berkeley’s ghost with familiar favorites and electrifying new tricks. Using a mixture of live performers and 3-D graphics, the show depicts a humbug monarch who hides away all of Santa’s toys in his gloomy castle. The Rockettes must then plunge into the digital wonderland, creating a storm of choreographed karate kicks and snowflakes shaped like ninja stars as they try to save Christmas. Throughout the brand-new, adventurous tale, the performers also execute famed show-stopping numbers such as “Parade of Wooden Soldiers” and the moving “Living Nativity.”
270 Tremont St.
Boston, Massachusetts 02116