- One pre-sale ticket to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes
- When: any performance of your choice
- Where: Radio City Music Hall
- Price includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view all available dates and showtimes
- Keep up with the latest Rockettes news on Facebook
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $60–$107 for third-mezzanine seating
- $80-$124 for second-mezzanine seating
- $80-$150 for orchestra or first-mezzanine seating
- $106-$280 for premium or prime seating
- Click here to view the seating chart
Radio City Christmas Spectacular Starring the Rockettes
It’s never too early to start planning your holiday traditions. Every Christmas, sure as the tinkling Salvation Army bells and the red-and-green wreaths of department stores, the Rockettes dilate New York City’s pupils with the precision kicklines and luminous costumes of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular—yet they somehow keep finding ways to top the year before.
The 2015 Yuletide cavalcade features ice skaters gliding across the stage with unbelievable grace, and brings back favorite numbers from years past, including the winter wonderland of the “Snow” dance. For millions of fans, though, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular’s annual setpieces are as much a holiday tradition as leaving cookies for Santa.
Audiences can expect to see many of the classics: the thrilling tap dance of “12 Days of Christmas”; the dancers as reindeers, guiding the famous sleigh; and the clockwork-precise “Parade of the Wooden Soldiers,” as the Rockettes cascade back and forth like human dominoes while wearing Vincente Minnelli’s classic 1933 costumes. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular always closes in epic fashion with the Living Nativity tableau, which fills the entire theater with a digitally mapped projection of Bethlehem beneath an ocean of stars. And the evening wouldn’t be complete without Santa himself, as 3-D animated backdrops set the jolly old fellow loose in the skies above New York.
Rockette Amanda McCormick reveals how she prepares for the dance company’s Radio City Christmas Spectacular.