What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Raekwon, starting at $20
- Seating: general-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know Him: A member of the seminal hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan, Raekwon has many aliases—Rae, Shallah Raekwon, Lex Diamonds—but “The Chef” best captures his penchant for cooking up gritty, elaborate narratives that somehow go down so easy.
- His Sound: The Miami New Times described his music as “street epics” that are “straightforward yet linguistically rich universes not unlike a gangsta Illiad.”
- His Famous Friends: Rae’s list of collaborators is a real who’s-who of hip-hop elite, including Ghostface Killah, Kanye West, Rick Ross, and Nas.
- Where to Start: “Ice Cream” or “Criminology,” two of his biggest hits
The Fine Print