A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Raheem DeVaughn (up to a $40 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- How you know him: his singles "You," "Woman," "Customer," "Bulletproof"
- What he sounds like: a mix of Babyface, Dwele, Marvin Gaye, and a singing velvet robe
- His musical pedigree: his father is storied jazz cellist Abdul Wadud
- Raheem's first album: 2005's The Love Experience
- His latest album: 2013's A Place Called Love Land
- The number of Grammy nominations he's earned in the meantime: three
- What Andy Kellman at AllMusic.com said about A Place Called Love Land: "No matter how boastful DeVaughn gets, a listener can feel as if she's being addressed directly pretty much all the way through."
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.
91% of 68 customers recommend
“It is general admission so it's first come, first serve. Although, standing isn't bad. There is no bad seat in the house”
“Great music venue!”
“Get there early for a good seat because its in a first come basis”