What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Raheem DeVaughn
- When: Sunday, May 4, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Crescent Moon Wine Bar and Restaurant
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for one general-admission ticket (up to $50 value)
- $69 for one VIP ticket with priority seating near the front of the stage (up to $100 value)
- How you know him: his singles “You,” “Woman,” “Customer,” “Bulletproof”
- What he sounds like: a mix of Babyface, Dwele, Marvin Gaye, and a singing velvet robe
- His musical pedigree: his father is storied jazz cellist Abdul Wadud
- Raheem’s first album: 2005’s The Love Experience
- His latest album: 2013’s A Place Called Love Land
- The number of Grammy nominations he’s earned in the meantime: three
- What Andy Kellman at AllMusic.com said about A Place Called Love Land: “No matter how boastful DeVaughn gets, a listener can feel as if she’s being addressed directly pretty much all the way through.”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Crescent Moon Wine Bar and Restaurant. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Frequency Communications' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.