- One ticket to see Raheem DeVaughn
- When: Sunday, May 4, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Crescent Moon Wine Bar and Restaurant
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for one general-admission ticket (up to $50 value)
- $69 for one VIP ticket with priority seating near the front of the stage (up to $100 value)
- How you know him: his singles “You,” “Woman,” “Customer,” “Bulletproof”
- What he sounds like: a mix of Babyface, Dwele, Marvin Gaye, and a singing velvet robe
- His musical pedigree: his father is storied jazz cellist Abdul Wadud
- Raheem’s first album: 2005’s The Love Experience
- His latest album: 2013’s A Place Called Love Land
- The number of Grammy nominations he’s earned in the meantime: three
- What Andy Kellman at AllMusic.com said about A Place Called Love Land: “No matter how boastful DeVaughn gets, a listener can feel as if she’s being addressed directly pretty much all the way through.”<p>