All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for B-Ring seating in rows 15–25 (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How you know him: his singles “You,” “Woman,” “Customer,” “Bulletproof”
- What he sounds like: a mix of Babyface, Dwele, Marvin Gaye, and a singing velvet robe
- His musical pedigree: his father is storied jazz cellist Abdul Wadud
- Raheem’s first album: 2005’s The Love Experience
- His latest album: 2015’s Love Sex Passion
- The number of Grammy nominations he’s earned in between: three
- What Andy Kellman at AllMusic.com said about Love Sex Passion: “[It] delivers generous portions of romantic ballads and sensual slow jams, a mix of heartfelt sentiments and side-splitting come-ons, and a balance between current and bygone sounds.”
- How you know her: from the singles “Say That,” featuring Anthony Hamilton, and “Fall For You”
- What she sounds like: what would happen if a mad scientist were attempting to clone Aretha Franklin, but accidentally got some Chaka Khan DNA his serum
- Leela’s first album: 2005’s A Change Is Gonna Come
- Her latest: 2014’s Fall For You
- AllMusic.com’s take: “The blend of styles on her fifth album is made evident immediately, with lead song “Who’s Gonna Love You More” opening with a buzzing synthesizer quickly offset by a typically gutsy and assertive vocal from James. “
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.