All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Raheem Devaughn, Ro James, Demetria McKinney, and Sentury, starting from $40
- Seating: sections 1-15
- Clck to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Raheem DeVaughn: the son of jazz cellist Abdul Wadud, his liqueur-smooth singles “You,” “Woman,” and “Customer” sound like a mix of Babyface and Dwele
- Ro James: Grammy nominated singer known for his hot and steamy R&B sound which can be heard on his debut single “Permission”
- Demetria McKinney: actress and singer known for starring in the TBS sitcom House of Payne as Janine performs music from her debut album Officially Yours
- Sentury: R&B quartet performs their latest singles “All Over Me,” “69,” and more
The Fine Print
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.