Lavish revue traces the history of classic rock with hits performed by musicians from Heart, Bon Jovi and Survivor
What You'll Get
- General Admission Seating; or General Admission Seating Obstructed View
- Click here to view seating chart
- Run Time: 90-minutes
- Age Restriction: Must be six years of age or older
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Raiding the Rock Vault
- What it is: a journey through the history of rock ‘n’ roll, featuring a rotating cast of all-star legends, vintage footage, and eye-popping visual effects
- Or, to put it simply: “classic rock by those who rocked it”
- All-stars include: Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Howard Leese of Heart and Bad Company, Hugh McDonald of Bon Jovi, Robin McAuley of Survivor, Paul Shortino of Quiet Riot, Blas Elias of Slaughter, Todd Kearns (Slash), and more (lineup subject to change).
- Favorite bands paid tribute to by the pros: The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Eagles, Queen, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, and Whitesnake
- Perfect for: lovers of stadium anthems and those who feel awkward trying to bang their heads at the Celine Dion show
The Fine Print