- $12 for one ticket to RAIN: A Powerful Drama About the Storms of Life (up to $26.62 value)
- When: Friday, October 31, at 7 p.m. or Saturday, November 1, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Colorado Christian Fellowship
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
RAIN: A Powerful Drama About the Storms of Life
A young pregnant woman fleeing an abusive spouse faces a tough decision. A young man’s mother dies of a drug overdose, leaving her son adrift and doing anything he needs to survive. As these two broken characters try to find their way through the storms of life, they find solace in the character of Miss Ruby, an inspirational role model and mother figure, who leads them toward redemption. This drama, written and directed by Leo Pacheco and produced by Lion’s Crest Productions, uses rain as a central metaphor to inspire second chances and bring hope to those dealing with the consequences of poor choices or difficult circumstances.