Ticket prices and values vary depending on the show time you select.
- $46.50 for one balcony seat (rows A–G) (up to $66 value)
- $57.50–$62.50 for one orchestra seat (rows R–U) or one dress circle seat (rows H–K) (up to $90 value)
- $72.50–$76.50 for one orchestra seat (rows AA–Q) or one dress circle seat (rows A–G) (up to $110 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles
- The Show: an all-encompassing chronological journey through the annals of Beatleology, from the band’s very first Ed Sullivan appearance to their rooftop sayonara
- The Visuals: multimedia projections of footage from every era and a series of costume changes that signal the transition from suit-and-tie pretty boys to shaggy psychedelic vanguard
- The Acclaim: Rain took home the the 2011 Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Music Revue, and has received ringing endorsements from Epiphone (makers of the John Lennon and George Harrison signature guitar line) and Ludwig (makers of Ringo’s drums and immortality serum)
- The Set: two hours drawn from a repertoire of 200 classics, including staples such as “Hey Jude” and “Yesterday,” as well as songs The Beatles themselves never performed live, most notably “Strawberry Fields Forever”
Princess of Wales Theatre
300 King St. W
Toronto, ON M5V 1J2