- $40 for one package to Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles (up to an $89.50 value)
- When: Saturday, February 15, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Seating: balcony sections 300–303
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- One G-Pass (up to a $58.50 value)
- Skip-the-line pass with coat check (a $6 value)
- Groupon Elite parking pass (a $25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the Groupon check-in table located at the front.
Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles
Arguably the most popular and influential rock band of all time, The Beatles have spawned a glut of imitators across the globe. Yet very few tributes play with such meticulous detail, sport such lofty credentials, or become runaway Broadway sensations like Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles.
Rain takes audiences from the band’s very first Ed Sullivan appearance through their rooftop sayonara, with an ear for detail and visual panache. The performers deliver spot-on vocals and musicianship played on vintage instruments, all enhanced by projections of historical footage and costume changes that signal the transition from suit-and-tie pretty boys to shaggy psychedelic vanguards. But the spectacle would be nothing without the music, a two-hour set designed to engage all generations of Beatlemaniacs. The repertoire of 200 classics includes staples such as “Hey Jude,” “I Want To Hold Your Hand,” “Hard Day's Night,” and “Yesterday,” as well as songs the Beatles themselves never performed live, most notably “Strawberry Fields Forever.”