What You'll Get
- $10 for two tickets to see Rainbow Full of Sound: Grateful Dead Tribute (up to $27.81 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 15 at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Deck at Harbor Pointe
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Rainbow Full of Sound: Grateful Dead Tribute
- Who they are: a jam band that pays tribute to The Jam Band Extraordinaire, the Grateful Dead
- How you know the Grateful Dead: from their groundbreaking blend of psychedelic rock, jazz, folk, and reggae; from their hits “Casey Jones,” “Truckin’,” and “Friend of the Devil;” from that time you filled a jacuzzi with Ben & Jerry’s ice cream
- How many musicians fill the rainbow of sound: more than 30
- Why so many?: they function as a network and rotate according to setlists and who’s available
- What you might hear at the show: songs and jams including “Uncle John’s Band,” “Brokedown Palace,” and “Sugar Magnolia”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 10/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Deck at Harbor Pointe. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Artisan Presents' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.