- Tickets to a tribute show
- Where: Coda
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Rainbow Full of Sound – A Grateful Dead Tribute on Saturday, March 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Ten: Pearl Jam Tribute Band on Saturday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- $8 for one ticket (up to $15.33 value)
- $15 for two tickets (up to $30.66 value)
Rainbow Full of Sound – A Grateful Dead Tribute
- Who they are: a jam band that pays tribute to The Jam Band Extraordinaire, the Grateful Dead
- How you know the Grateful Dead: from their groundbreaking blend of psychedelic rock, jazz, folk, and reggae; from their hits “Casey Jones,” “Truckin’,” and “Friend of the Devil;” from that time you filled a jacuzzi with Ben & Jerry’s ice cream
- How many musicians fill the rainbow of sound: more than 30
- Why so many?: they function as a network and rotate according to setlists and who’s available
- What you might hear at the show: songs and jams including “Uncle John’s Band,” “Brokedown Palace,” and “Sugar Magnolia”
Ten: Pearl Jam Tribute Band
- Number of band members in Ten: four
- Then why the name?: the moniker refers to the title of Pearl Jam’s debut album
- Capturing the six-string fury of Stone Gossard and Jeff McReady: guitarists Craigger and Dave
- Capturing Eddie Vedder’s signature Heimlich vibrato: lead singer Nick
- Hits you’ll hear from Pearl Jam’s pearl- and jam-coated catalogue: “Jeremy,” “Even Flow,” “Daughter”