- One G-Pass to see Ralphie May
- When: Friday, August 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $18 for rows 30–36 of the right or left center section or rows 20–29 of the right or left wing section (up to $41.50 value)
- $23 for rows 13–29 of the right or left center section or rows 4–19 of the right or left wing section (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
From the moment Ralphie May steps onstage, he demands attention. His unexpectedly boyish voice and sizeable frame would be enough to attract notice, but it’s the jokes that really reel audiences in. He tosses off taboo-shredding barbs and stories in his inviting Southern drawl, demonstrating the unique charisma that won him second place in NBC’s Last Comic Standing and launched him into the comedy stratosphere. Ralphie has starred in several Comedy Central specials and DVDs, including Prime Cut, in which he pokes fun at the adorably awful hairstyles popular in his native Dixie, and Too Big to Ignore, in which he muses on the unforeseen perks of resembling a famous transgender celebrity. When he’s not visible on stage, Ralphie can be heard on the podcast Perfect 10 with fellow comedian and spouse Lahna Turner.
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.