What You'll Get
Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that’s actually been rehearsed with this deal.
- Admission to see Ramiele
- When: Saturday, September 21 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Maharlika Hall & Sports Grill
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for two tickets, one appetizer, and a bucket of beer (up to a $70 value)
- $10 for one ticket (up to a $20 value)<p>
Ramiele Live in Jax
- How you know Ramiele: as the petite singer whose big voice wowed audiences on American Idol
- How she discovered her love of singing: at age 2, when she began stealing the spotlight at family karaoke nights
- A few of her musical influences: Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey, Jackson 5
- A few of the places she’s lived: Saudi Arabia, the Philippines, Boston, New Jersey, and Florida
- Languages she sings in: English and Tagalog
- Instruments she plays: piano, and every single one of her vocal cords<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2013. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Maharlika Hall & Sports Grill. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Maharlika Hall & Sports Grill's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.