- $43 for one ticket to see Ramón Ayala (up to $62 value)
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- How you know Ramón Ayala: as one of the world’s foremost norteño musicians
- How else you might know him: as the “King of the Accordion,” or one-half of Los Relámpagos del Norte with the late Cornelio Reyna
- How Ayala spent the 1960s: touring along the migrant worker trail from California to Florida, cutting nearly 20 albums, and essentially inventing contemporary norteño music
- How Ayala decorates his mantel: it’s safe to assume his four Grammys are up there
- How he gets crowds dancing: with tunes such as “Ya No Llores,” “Un Rinconcito En El Cielo,” “Chaparra de Mi Amor,” and “Solo Una Patada”<p>
House of Blues San Diego
1055 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101