- One ticket to see Ramon Ayala & Los Bravos del Norte
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Honda Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for sections 403-405, 440-442 or middle to rear of sections 437-439, 406-408 (up to $65.10 value)
- $39 for sections 434-436, 409-411 or front to middle of sections 406-408, 437-439 (up to $85.55 value)
Ramon Ayala & Los Bravos del Norte
- How you know Ramón Ayala: as one of the world’s foremost norteño musicians
- How else you might know him: as the “King of the Accordion,” or one-half of Los Relámpagos del Norte with the late Cornelio Reyna
- How Ayala spent the 1960s: touring along the migrant worker trail from California to Florida, cutting nearly 20 albums, and essentially inventing contemporary norteño music
- How Ayala decorates his mantel: it’s safe to assume his four Grammys are up there
- How he gets crowds dancing: with tunes such as “Ya No Llores,” “Un Rinconcito En El Cielo,” “Chaparra de Mi Amor,” and “Solo Una Patada”