Trio of California bands belt out punk rock and thrash metal anthem hits including “Time Bomb,” “Bro Hymn,” and “Nobody Hears”
What You'll Get
- General admission for one or four
- What’s included: the four-ticket option includes one silk-screen poster
Rancid, Pennywise, and Suicidal Tendencies
- Rancid: The Berkeley, California, punk band, along with Green Day and The Offspring, are credited for the mid-1990s revival of mainstream interest in punk rock with hits “Time Bomb” and “Ruby Soho.”
- Pennywise: These SoCal punk rockers, who took their name from the fanged monster-clown of Stephen King’s It, dole out mosh-friendly tunes such as “Bro Hymn” and “No Way Out.”
- Suicidal Tendencies: Considered the progenitors of crossover thrash, their unconventional blend of hardcore punk, surf rock, metal, and every other heavy genre under the shun has inspired everyone from Death By Stereo to System of a Down.
- Also appearing: The English Beat and Iron Reagan
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.