All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for balcony seating in rows B–E (up to $38.60 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating, rows AA–FF or grand tier, rows C–F (up to $48.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Randy Houser, the prodigy: the son of a professional musician, he helmed his own band at the age of 10 before forming another band in college
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Randy Houser, the sound: he moves seamlessly between mellow-voiced ballads and up-tempo crowd-pleasers
- Randy Houser, the experience: the seasoned performer moves fans with his strong stage presence and sing-along hits, including his latest, “We Went,” from his forthcoming studio album
- Opening acts: Frankie Ballard and Craig Campbell
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.