- $20 for one G-Pass for upper level seating ($36.75 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for lower level seating in sections E2–E3, L1–L3, and L6–L7 ($51.55 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for general admission standing ($51.55 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Randy Houser, the prodigy: the son of a professional musician, he helmed his own band at the age of 10 before forming another band in college
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Randy Houser, the sound: he moves seamlessly between mellow-voiced ballads and up-tempo crowd-pleasers
- Randy Houser, the experience: the seasoned performer moves fans with his strong stage presence and sing-along hits, including his latest, “We Went,” from his forthcoming studio album