- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in rows J–R of lower-bowl section 112 or 113 (up to $38.60 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in row C, E, G, J, L, N, Q, or S of lower-bowl section 110 or 115 (up to $48.85 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Randy Houser: We Went Tour 2015
- Randy Houser, the Songwriter: He co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James.
- Randy Houser, the Singer: He moves seamlessly between mellow-voiced ballads and up-tempo crowd-pleasers.
- Randy Houser, the Singer/Songwriter: He’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels.”
- Randy Houser, the Experience: The seasoned performer moves fans with his strong stage presence and sing-along hits, including his latest, “We Went,” from his forthcoming fourth studio album.
- Frankie Ballard, the Opener: Ballard was virtually unknown before he entered Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star competition. But soon after winning, he skyrocketed to the top of the charts with “Helluva Life” from his sophomore album, Sunshine and Whiskey—then hit number one again and again with the title track and “Young & Crazy.”
- Craig Campbell, the Other Opener: This Georgia native elevates hit singles such as “Family Man,” “Outta My Head,” and his latest, “Tomorrow Night,” with his honey-dipped baritone.