All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to see Randy Houser with Dustin Lynch (up to $46.50 value)
- When: Friday, August 28, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mandalay Bay Beach at Mandalay Bay Resort
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Randy Houser, the prodigy: the son of a professional musician, he helmed his own band at the age of 10 before forming another band in college
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Randy Houser, the sound: he moves seamlessly between mellow-voiced ballads and up-tempo crowd-pleasers
- Randy Houser, the experience: the seasoned performer moves fans with his strong stage presence and sing-along hits, including his latest, “We Went,” from his forthcoming studio album
- Dustin Lynch’s biggest influences: a group of country music luminaries he calls “the class of ‘89”
- Members of that class: Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, and Clint Black, who all had their first big successes in that year
- What Lynch was up to that year: presumably wowing his preschool teachers during class sing-alongs
- His first single: “Cowboys and Angels,” a sweepingly romantic tune that showcases his smoky baritone to great effect
- His latest singles: “Where It’s At” and “Hell of a Night,” both from his sophomore album, also called Where It’s At
- Where “Where It’s At” was at last summer: tucked cozily into its position as an iTunes Top 5 Hot Country Song
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. General Admission standing room only. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Recommended for ages 13+. Backpacks, coolers, chairs, outside food and glass containers, and blankets are not allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.