- $29 for one G-Pass to see Randy Houser with Dustin Lynch (up to $46.50 value)
- When: Friday, August 28, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mandalay Bay Beach at Mandalay Bay Resort
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Randy Houser, the prodigy: the son of a professional musician, he helmed his own band at the age of 10 before forming another band in college
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Randy Houser, the sound: he moves seamlessly between mellow-voiced ballads and up-tempo crowd-pleasers
- Randy Houser, the experience: the seasoned performer moves fans with his strong stage presence and sing-along hits, including his latest, “We Went,” from his forthcoming studio album
- Dustin Lynch’s biggest influences: a group of country music luminaries he calls “the class of ‘89”
- Members of that class: Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, and Clint Black, who all had their first big successes in that year
- What Lynch was up to that year: presumably wowing his preschool teachers during class sing-alongs
- His first single: “Cowboys and Angels,” a sweepingly romantic tune that showcases his smoky baritone to great effect
- His latest singles: “Where It’s At” and “Hell of a Night,” both from his sophomore album, also called Where It’s At
- Where “Where It’s At” was at last summer: tucked cozily into its position as an iTunes Top 5 Hot Country Song