- One G-Pass to see the Randy Rogers Band with Jason Isbell and Stoney LaRue
- When: Saturday, August 1, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for general-admission lawn (up to $35 value)
- $25 for sections 200, 201, 204, and 205, rows SS–XX; or sections 202 and 203, rows AAA–JJJ (up to $42.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Randy Rogers Band
- Their sound: Texas country with a healthy dose of rock ‘n’ roll
- Their Billboard Top 40 hit: 2012’s “One More Sad Song”
- Other hits: “In My Arms Instead,” “Too Late For Goodbye,” “Satellite”
- Their ties to Kenny Chesney: frontman Randy Rogers co-wrote the 2005 single “Somebody Take Me Home” and helped track down Chesney’s cowboy hat when it ran away from home
- Their ties to U2 and Rolling Stones: they all landed on Rolling Stone’s 2007 list of must-see artists
- Their candidness: the band frequently shares blog posts detailing various events in their everyday lives, from dismantling a Christmas tree to the mathematics of a tour (tacos eaten: 28; shifts worked at a local diner: 1)