- One ticket to the Mattress Firm Music Fest
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Cotton Bowl Stadium
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Tickets also include admission to the State Fair
- $23 for general admission to the stadium (up to $41 value)
- $25 for general admission to the infield (up to $51 value)
Mattress Firm Music Fest
- Randy Rogers Band: With roots in both country and rock, the quintet behind “One More Sad Song” has attained a reputation for a killer live show, landing on a Rolling Stone list of must-see artists alongside U2 and Rolling Stones in 2007. Coincidentally, the band happens to include a guy named Randy Rogers.
- Josh Abbott Band: A torchbearer of the Texas-country movement, Abbott cut his songwriting teeth in the bars of Lubbock, eventually infiltrating Texas airwaves with “Taste” and garnering national attention for 2010’s “Oh, Tonight.”
- Easton Corbin: Of the George Strait-esque singer’s 2012 album All Over the Road, Daryl Addison of Great American Country said it “successfully expands [Corbin’s] sound with a dynamic collection that offers an impressive glimpse at where this road might be headed.”
- Jerrod Niemann: Growing up on the music of country legends such as Lefty Frizzell, George Strait, and Keith Whitley, Niemann embraces country’s roots while hopscotching through rock, reggae, and Dixieland jazz. His latest No. 1 sing-along hit, “Drink to That All Night,” is fresh from his acclaimed new album, High Noon.