- One G- Pass to see Rapunzel! Rapunzel! A Very Hairy Fairy Tale
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Tilles Center Concert Hall
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Performance is recommended for grades K–5
- $13 for back of center orchestra, side orchestra, center loge or side loge (up to $21.15 value)
- $18 for center orchestra or front orchestra (up to $29.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rapunzel! Rapunzel! A Very Hairy Fairy Tale
Lady Za Za is ready to stage a coup. After the evil enchantress banishes Princess Rapunzel and her very long hair to a very, very tall tower, it seems nothing will prevent her from seizing control of the kingdom. Only two people can stop her: handsome Sir Roderick, and Edgar, his sidekick. But Edgar isn’t a knight, or a squire. He’s a hairdresser. The pair search the forest for the kingdom’s rightful ruler, true love, and the perfect coiffure—and there’s a pretty decent chance they may stumble across all three, if they can only find that tower. Casa Mañana’s musical production transforms a familiar fairy tale with song, colorful costumes, and a surprising cast of magical characters.
Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.