- One G-Pass to see the Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts with Sheryl Crow and Gloriana
- When: Thursday, August 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Save Mart Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for seating in rows A-E of sections 209-210 or 229; or rows H-M of sections 209-212 or 226-229 (up to $61.50 value)
- $30 for seating in rows DD-QQ or A-X of sections 101-107, 125-126; or rows A-E of sections 210-213 or 225-228 (up to $61.50 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts with Sheryl Crow and Gloriana
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind
- What’s new for Sheryl Crow: her first country album, Feels Like Home
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- Gloriana hits that lead double lives on the pop and country charts: “(Kissed You) Good Night,” “Can’t Shake You”