All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Rascal Flatts and Sheryl Crow
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $37 value)
- $25 for rows G–X of upper-concourse section 200 or 204 (up to $48.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of members in Rascal Flatts: three
- Number of top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts The Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Other country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards, membership in the Grand Ole Opry, TP’ing Toby Keith’s pickup truck
- What’s new: Sheryl’s first country album, Feels Like Home
- Can Sheryl do country?: Sheryl can do anything
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- 3 x 9 = her total of Grammy nominations
- 44: Sheryl’s ranking on VH1’s “100 Greatest Women of Rock and Roll”
- 41: her ranking on VH1’s “100 Sexiest Artists”
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Have some fun: all Sheryl wants to do
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Shoreline Amphitheatre on 8/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.