- $45 for one G-Pass to see Rascal Flatts (up to $81.80 value)
- When: Saturday, April 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Sections: lower-bowl end zone and lower- and upper-bowl mezzanine sections 108-109, 112-114, 118-119, 203-206, 209, 217, 220-221, and 223
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of members in Rascal Flatts: 3
- Number of top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts The Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Biggest hit off of the Cars soundtrack: “Life is a Highway,” a cover of Tom Cochrane’s 1991 single
- A sign that lead singer Gary LeVox was meant to be a world-famous vocalist: his surname means “the voice”
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Other country credentials: touring stints with Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney, and Taylor Swift; TP’ing Toby Keith’s pickup truck
- What to expect at their live shows: showmanship and charisma as they mix time-tested hits with inspired covers
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind