What You'll Get
- $45 for one G-Pass to see Rascal Flatts (up to $81.80 value)
- When: Saturday, April 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CenturyLink Center Omaha
- Sections: lower-bowl end zone and lower- and upper-bowl mezzanine sections 108-109, 112-114, 118-119, 203-206, 209, 217, 220-221, and 223
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of members in Rascal Flatts: 3
- Number of top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts The Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Biggest hit off of the Cars soundtrack: “Life is a Highway,” a cover of Tom Cochrane’s 1991 single
- A sign that lead singer Gary LeVox was meant to be a world-famous vocalist: his surname means “the voice”
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Other country credentials: touring stints with Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney, and Taylor Swift; TP’ing Toby Keith’s pickup truck
- What to expect at their live shows: showmanship and charisma as they mix time-tested hits with inspired covers
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at CenturyLink Center Omaha on 4/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.