- One G-Pass to see Rascal Flatts with Sheryl Crow and Gloriana (up to $61.50 value)
- When: Thursday, August 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Save Mart Center
- Seating: rows A–M of sections 209–213, 225–229, or rows A–X of sections 101–107, 125, or 126
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $30 for one G-Pass (limited tickets available at this price)
- $35 for one G-Pass
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts The Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind
- What’s new for tourmate Sheryl Crow: her first country album, Feels Like Home
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- Gloriana hits that lead double lives on the pop and country charts: “(Kissed You) Good Night,” “Cant’ Shake You”