What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to Rascal Flatts: The Riot Tour with Scotty McCreery and RaeLynn (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Saturday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Klipsch Music Center
- General admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rascal Flatts: Riot Tour with Scotty McCreery
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of No. 1 songs: 15
- Other big numbers: they’ve sold more than 22.8 million albums, more than 29 million digital downloads, and more than 7 million concert tickets
- Most notable country credentials: more than 40 ACM, CMA, ACA, AMA, and People’s Choice Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart, including “Riot,” the single that inspired the name of the tour
- Where the nation first saw Scotty McCreery: on American Idol, where he won the tenth season
- Why he’s in the Guinness Book of World Records: he’s the youngest male artist to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200
- His latest album: 2013’s See You Tonight, anchored by the single of the same name
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Klipsch Music Center on 5/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.