What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see the Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts with Sheryl Crow and Gloriana (up to $42 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cruzan Amphitheatre
- Seating: Upper Sections reserved 4-8 (rear)
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts with Sheryl Crow and Gloriana
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind
- What’s new for Sheryl Crow: her first country album, Feels Like Home
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- Gloriana hits that lead double lives on the pop and country charts: “(Kissed You) Good Night,” “Can’t Shake You”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Cruzan Amphitheatre on 9/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.