- One G-Pass to Rascal Flatts: The Riot Tour with Scotty McCreery and RaeLynn
- When: Friday, July 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for general-admission lawn (up to $39.75 value)
- $34 for reserved seating in sections 402—404 (up to $64.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rascal Flatts: Riot Tour with Scotty McCreery
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of No. 1 songs: 15
- Other big numbers: they’ve sold more than 22.8 million albums, more than 29 million digital downloads, and more than 7 million concert tickets
- Most notable country credentials: more than 40 ACM, CMA, ACA, AMA, and People’s Choice Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart, including “Riot,” the single that inspired the name of the tour
- Where the nation first saw Scotty McCreery: on American Idol, where he won the tenth season
- Why he’s in the Guinness Book of World Records: he’s the youngest male artist to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200
- His latest album: 2013’s See You Tonight, anchored by the single of the same name