What You'll Get
Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this deal.
- $39 for one G-Pass to see Rascal Flatts (up to an $80.06 value)
- When: Thursday, October 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sioux Falls Arena
- Section: B, C, M, or N, rows 21–30
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Rascal Flatts with The Band Perry
* Number of members in Rascal Flatts: three * Number of top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far) * Number of those that reached #1: 12 * Biggest hit: ""What Hurts The Most,"" a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original * Other country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards, membership in the Grand Ole Opry, TP'ing Toby Keith's pickup truck * Number of members in The Band Perry: also three * Number of them who are siblings: all three * Number of albums: two * Number of albums to receive RIAA certification: Both of them. Their self-titled debut went Platinum and their second album, 2013's Pioneer, has already gone Gold. * Biggest hit: the quadruple platinum "If I Die Young"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Sioux Falls Arena on 10/24. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.