- $20 for one G-Pass to Rascal Flatts: Riot Tour with Ashley Monroe (up to $31.25 value)
- When: Thursday, August 20, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Atlantic City Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 12 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rascal Flatts: Riot Tour with Ashley Monroe
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of No. 1 songs: 15
- Other big numbers: they’ve sold more than 22.8 million albums, more than 29 million digital downloads, and more than 7 million concert tickets
- Most notable country credentials: more than 40 ACM, CMA, ACA, AMA, and People’s Choice Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart, including “Riot,” the single that inspired the name of the tour
- Ashley Monroe’s first taste of stardom: winning a talent contest in Pigeon Forge at age 11
- Her career milestones: forming Pistol Annies with Miranda Lambert and Angaleena Presley; writing tunes for Lambert and Jason Aldean; laying down backing vocals for Jack White’s Third Man Records
- High-wattage collaboration to check out: 2013’s Like a Rose, her acclaimed solo record that was co-produced by a little-known country artist named Vince Gill