What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Rascal Flatts: Rewind Tour 2014 with Sheryl Crow & Gloriana
- When: Friday, May 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for mezzanine reserved seating (up to $40 value)
- $30 for stadium 2 reserved seating (up to $53 value)
- $45 for stadium 1 reserved seating (up to $90.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rascal Flatts: Rewind Tour 2014
- Number of members in Rascal Flatts: three
- Number of top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts The Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Other country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards, membership in the Grand Ole Opry, TP’ing Toby Keith’s pickup truck
- What’s new: Sheryl’s first country album, Feels Like Home
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- Gloriana hits that lead double lives on the pop and country charts: “(Kissed You) Good Night,” “Cant’ Shake You”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater on 5/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.