- One G-Pass to Rascal Flatts: Rewind Tour 2014 with Sheryl Crow & Gloriana
- When: Friday, May 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for mezzanine reserved seating (up to $40 value)
- $30 for stadium 2 reserved seating (up to $53 value)
- $45 for stadium 1 reserved seating (up to $90.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rascal Flatts: Rewind Tour 2014
- Number of members in Rascal Flatts: three
- Number of top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts The Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Other country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards, membership in the Grand Ole Opry, TP’ing Toby Keith’s pickup truck
- What’s new: Sheryl’s first country album, Feels Like Home
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- Gloriana hits that lead double lives on the pop and country charts: “(Kissed You) Good Night,” “Cant’ Shake You”