What You'll Get
- $41.50 for one ticket to the Get Ready Richmond Concert featuring Rascal Flatts’ Rewind Tour with special guest Kellie Pickler (up to $71.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center
- Section: GA1 admission; lawn chairs and blankets permitted
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout
Get Ready Richmond Concert Featuring Rascal Flatts’ Rewind Tour with Special Guest Kellie Pickler
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind
- You first met Kellie: on season five of American Idol
- Since her TV breakout: she’s launched a country career that’s garnered three CMT Music Awards, three songwriter awards from the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers, and multiple chart-topping tracks
- Hits that show off her Dolly Parton-esque twang: “Red High Heels,”“Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You,” and “I Wonder”
- What else to expect: new songs about the woman she is from her latest album The Woman I Am
- Extra-special reason to attend: proceeds from this show benefit the E.J. Wade Foundation, an organization that raises awareness for disaster preparedness and supplies disaster relief essentials
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects SMG Richmond's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 3pm. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.