- One G-Pass to see Rascal Flatts and Sheryl Crow
- When: Friday, August 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Wheatland
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $37 value)
- $25 for sections 201–203 or 209–211, rows 1–28 (up to $48.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of members in Rascal Flatts: three
- Number of top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts The Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Other country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards, membership in the Grand Ole Opry, TP’ing Toby Keith’s pickup truck
- What’s new: Sheryl’s first country album, Feels Like Home
- Can Sheryl do country?: Sheryl can do anything
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- 3 x 9 = her total of Grammy nominations
- 44: Sheryl’s ranking on VH1’s “100 Greatest Women of Rock and Roll”
- 41: her ranking on VH1’s “100 Sexiest Artists”
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Have some fun: all Sheryl wants to do