What You'll Get
- $16 for two tickets to see RATM2 and “Dookie” by Anti-Flag/White Wives members, plus two popcorns (up to a $33.31 total value)
- When: Friday, February 21, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Altar Bar
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
RATM2 & “Dookie” by Anti-Flag/White Wives Members
- Rage Against the Machine: the band that helped spawn the nü-metal genre and shoved intensely political lyricism into the world’s mosh-pit
- RATM2: a Pittsburgh band with the energy and instrumental chops to take on RATM’s challenging catalog
- What to expect: recreations of Zach de la Rocha’s ballistic barking, Tom Morello’s gonzo guitar capers, Timmy C’s bass, and Brad Wilk’s pummeling drums
- Most crucial time to hold onto your hat: when the band plays “Killing in the Name”
- White Wives: a new hardcore band featuring Chris #2 and Chris Head of the politically-minded punk outfit Anti-Flag
- Dookie: the wildly popular “Green Day” album they’ll be covering in its entirety during this show
- Adding extra ’90s punk covers to the event: The Catastrophe<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Altar Bar. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Drusky Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.